I love, love Easter egg designs. Easter Eggs, are great for decorating as a centerpiece, great for the kiddos to decorate or even perfect to fill with glitter and toss them around on Easter Day. I have searched and decided these top 20 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas are my favorite and cannot wait to give them a try myself for Easter Day.
1. Turn them into Pantone Colors
2. Turn them into Black and White Modern patterns
3. Turn them into Pineapples!
4. Turn them into Fruits & Veggies
5. Turn them into Gold Leaf
12. Dip them in nail polish
14. Draw some fruits on them.
15. add a little white to your brown eggs.
16. Paint them in metallic
17. Add a tiny little crown to your eggs.
18. Martha says to fill them up with your favorite melted chocolate!