Looking for a fun way to serve breakfast or dinner to your children? I have created a Bear In A Blanket that is so cute children will say “Ahh, Cute!”. My daughter was super excited to see her “sleepy bear” when I finished photographing it. All Aries wanted to do is stare and don’t eat. I’m sharing this creation at Nature Box.
Hope you enjoy making this cute little bear in a blanket for your children.
- 1 Cup of Brown Rice
- 2 Scrambled Eggs (Omelet- Cooked)
- A piece of cheese to form the ears and nose
- Pieces of black sticks such as Black Olives or Licorice to form the eyes and nose.
- Cook your brown rice on stove top for 45-50 minutes as directed on bag.
- Scrambled your eggs with a pinch of salt on med/high temperature on a lightly buttered skillet pan.
- To form your Bear In A Blanket:
- Place about ½ cup of rice in the middle of the plate to form his body. Then scoop a medium size ball of rice to form his head. To form the bear's ears, use a small amount of rice by shaping it like a half circle.
- Place the omelet on top of the bears body to form the blanket.
- Attach the pieces to form his ears, nose & eyes.