It’s time! It’s socially acceptable to start with all the Christmas shopping, decorations and music. Yes!
To celebrate such glorious day, this month, Michael’s Makers Challenge involves Christmas Decor. If you have been to Michael’s lately, it’s like Christmas Wonderland. I fell in love with the Boho Chic Decor and the vintage style pieces! Check out those pom pom garlands, Christmas cactus and lots of chic Christmas items at Michael’s.
Now onto making those unicorns ornaments.
You will need:
– clear & white glass or plastic ornaments. We used the medium size ornaments 4ct glass ornaments.
– gold cardstock paper
– various small faux flowers. We used a mixed of paper & plastic flowers from floral & scrapbooking department at Michael’s.
– black vinyl eyelashes or use a sharpie. Here is the link to our kawaii sleepy eyes file.
– begin by making the horns by using gold paper. I used some gold card stock to roll into a cone. Cut out a 2 x 3 inch rectangle shape, roll into cone, cut excess on the bottom and then hot glue edges. Hot glue the horn just below the ornaments hook.
– you can simply use a sharpie to draw some eyelashes or cut them using your cricut with our file here.
– Hot Glue and arrange flowers around the horn. We use a mix of plastic and paper flowers from Michael’s scrapbooking section as they were the perfect size for the ornaments.
– attach a ribbon or string to hang ornaments
Santa’s MAKE shop is now open at Michaels! From holiday décor to trimmings for your tree, you can find everything you need to make your holiday magical!