I can all ready hear the “I’m Bored” on a hot summer day when kids are out of school. Days are now getting hotter and hotter, and it’s time to cool off outside while having fun. I have gathered 40 of the best activities for this summer to have fun with the kids!
1. Make your on mini water blobs or even a giant one to make it look like a water slide.
2. PLay Water Play Sponge Bullseye.
3. Play with water beads. I have never tried them but I’m excited to try them with my 5 year old. I would not recommend for babies or toddlers 2 or younger.
4. Make Liquid Sidewalk Chalk! Always fun to play!
5. Using an old bed sheet, grab some paint, and make art in the lawn.
Have a happy summer filled with water fun!