Movie night for us, is all about cuddling in a blanket, a yummy snack and a few drinks, while we watch a family movie on FiOS on demand, TV Channel or via Netflix. We are a family that loves watching movies, and I’m always up for the challenge to create some snacks for my loved ones. Today, thanks to Verizon FiOS, we are watching some movies and enjoying this pretty snack with my kiddos and husband.
Now that Frozen, is on demand via Verizon FiOS, it’s a good time for a Frozen Movie marathon with the kiddos, right? Since Frozen was released, we have been watching it about 1 once a day since then. “Let it Go” has been stuck into my head ever since and I’m not sure if it’s a good thing. As long as my little girl is happy hearing her favorite song, I don’t mind hearing “Let it Go” a million times. Little Aries just adores Frozen and it’s certainly a favorite movie for a Family Movie Night.
Last weekend, we watch Catching Fire, then once the kiddos were in bed, we watched American Hustle, which was epic! Next up in our line up for movie night is Saving Mr Banks, which we are planning on watching via Verizon FiOS on Demand. We love Verizon FiOS on Demand because we can watch the latest movie releases various times and even purchase it via HD right with a click of a button.
Next time you’re having a movie night with your family, create this white chocolate popcorn brittle. There are some notes below.. to make a healthier version. This snack is so easy to make that kiddos will enjoy making them as well!
For a FROZEN inspired popcorn Brittle: Use white chocolate and sprinkle with some silver shimmery sprinkles!
To make this pretty, delicious popcorn brittle you will need the following:
- A bag of popped Kettle Corn Popcorn (ACT II – Sweet and Salty is my favorite)
- A Bag of White Chocolate Chips (Premium white chocolate like Ghirradellie is my favorite)
- Food Color of your choice
- Sprinkles (Optional)
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler or over a sauce pan. Stir slowly and constantly until all chocolate chips are melted.
- Separate the melted chocolate if you plan to use various food colors. Add a few drops of food coloring and mix well.
- On cookie pan sheet, place wax paper. Add a thing to medium size layer of chocolate, then add popcorn. Drizzle some chocolate and add some sprinkles if desired.
- Let freeze or refrigerate for at least 30minutes.
- Cut and serve.
To make this popcorn brittle in a healthier version: Substitute with Dark Chocolate and almonds instead of sprinkles.
Now you are ready to enjoy your movie night on Verizon FiOS on Demand, where you can rent or buy the latest movie releases! Stay tune for more awesome ideas and information about Verizon FiOS.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Verizon FiOS as part of our Ambassador Partnership with Verizon FiOS.