I’ve had a lightly obsession with washi.. I just haven’t gotten the time to do projects. I have lots of them that even Aries loves it and keeps wanting me to give her some tapes to place on her doll house.
Some weeks ago, Micheal’s had on clearance Washi Tape for $1.74 for a pack of 2 -4. So, I had to buy 24 packages containing more than 60 rolls of washi! What a score!
What is Washi? Washi is a style of paper that was first made in Japan. Washi comes from wa meaning Japanese and shi meaning paper, and is used to describe paper made by hand in the Japanese traditional manner.
So here are more than 100 Washi Tape Projects to do and places to buy some! If you know of online places that sell this amazing tape, leave a comment and I will add it to the list.
Enjoy and get Inspired!
Furniture Update with Washi | Washi Tape Magnets | Washi Pencils | Washi Picture Frame | Washi Keyboard | Washi Tape Clutch | Nail Décor | Washi Clothespins | Washi Bunting | Light Fixture Cover | Washi Frames
Washi Fan | Washi Bunting | Stick Figures | Wall Décor | Cupcake Bunting | Kitchen Clips | Monograms | Easter Egg | Phone Cover | Luggage Tags
Where to buy:
- Molly Meg – They sell XL Washi via the UK
- Downtown Tape for $1.97 each
- Crafty Japan (etsy shop)
- UGUiSU – Ships from Japan to all over the world!
- The Memory Nest
- Wishy Washi
- Le Box Boutique (Washi Sold in Spools)
- Cute Tape
- Ginko Papers $3- $4
- Simon Says Stamps!
- Sugar Paper Designs $3.50
- Marker Pop $4 Local Store available in Fountain Valley, CA
- Two Peas in a Pod $2.99 for Two
- Paper Sanctum (Etsy Shop) $2.5o each