Hey, Valentine’s Day is around the corner and why not celebrate that special day with something sweet, healthy and gluten-free! Now that I”m eating healthier, I’m trying to re-create healthier versions of my favorite desserts and these fudge brownie recipe is just unbelievable delicious.
Don’t they look amazing? I’m sharing this recipe over at Nature Box Blog. This brownie recipe is made out of a Betty Crocker’s Gluten Free Brownie Mix. The box cost about $4.99; it’s a little expensive but it’s so worth it!
- 1 Box of Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie Mix ($4.99)
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½ Cup of Vanilla Greek Yogurt (Low Fat)
- 1 Small Mashed Banana
- A Handful of Chopped Walnuts (Optional)
- Cooking Spray
- 12 x 8 Baking Pan
- Heart Cookie Cutters (Optional)
- Mix all ingredients on a medium bowl until well blended. Batter should be thick.
- Grease a baking pan with PAM and add batter evenly with a spoon.
- Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes. Let cool on the pan for about 5 minutes and then use cookie cutter to make shapes if desired.
I hope you enjoy this delicious brownie recipe that is Gluten- Free and healthier.