You only need 4 ingredients to make this delicious mini layered cake. Egg Free, light and very easy to bake. This mini layered cake is around 170 Calories as it has only cake mix, water, Plain NON-Fat Greek yogurt & Newman’s Own Organics dried fruit. Don’t be afraid to experiment; have fun baking! If you have any questions please feel free to comment below.
|4 Ingredient Cranberry White Cake||
- 1 Cake Box Mix
- 1 Cup of Water
- 2/3 Cup of Plain NON Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup of Newman’s Own Organic Dried Cranberries (Optional)
- Circle Cookie Cutter
- Preheat Oven at 350F.
- Mix cake mix, water, yogurt & cranberries on a mixer at medium speed.
- Grease cake pan and bake as directed on box; or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cake cool on cooling rack.
- Once cooled, use a circle cutter to cut cake circles. Depending on the cake width you may want to level it off and cut to desire width.
- Layer the cakes, add Fat Free Cool Whip and garnish with Newman’s Own Organics Cranberries.
Newman’s Own Organics fruit line includes Cranberries, Berry Blend and Apple Rings. All of them had a great taste and my little family loved it specially when I used the cranberries on the mini cake I baked. I highly recommend buying Newman’s Own Organics products specially because its organic.
This is our second Food Fun Hop hosted by me & Shy Babies. So exciting! You will have the chance to win your very own Newman’s Own Organics Fruit Line..so you can bake, cook or even snack.
To Enter to win follow directions on the rafflecopter form below. You will have 24 other chances of winning. As each participating blog is giving away the Newman’s Own Organics Fruit Line.Hop around the other blogs to check out their recipes & enter to win as well! Good Luck. US Residents Only.