Twinkies Pops?! Tutorial

That’s right! Who likes Twinkies? I don’t like Twinkies as much but my honey does!
We were discussing the news about Hostess declaring Chapter 11 and suddenly he said,
“Hey, you should make cake pops out of Twinkies!”
So here they are..
  Super easy to make and they taste just like Twinkies!
You will need:
- A Box of 10 ct of Twinkies
- A bag on Candy Melts
- Pop Sticks
-Decorations (optional)
- Food Coloring (Optional)
(Makes about a dozen with 10 Twinkies)
1. On a mixer or by hand.. MIX about 6 Twinkies
2. Mix WELL
3. Form balls and freeze for 10 minutes
4. Melt candy melts on microwave or double boiler
5. Add color to candy melts (optional)
6. Add pop stick to Twinkies balls
7. Freeze for another five minutes
8. Dip on candy melt and decorate.
So what do you think?! Are you making some? Hurry Twinkies might be gone!!:)
  • January 17, 2012 - 11:13 pm

**Nicole** - These are *darling*!!!! I gave you a thumbs up–thanks for joining in our Stumble Tuesday! :) ReplyCancel

• January 18, 2012 - 12:26 am

Carrie - Just stumbled upon you from Stumble Tuesday and LOVE this clever idea! My post is #19 Playground punks if you want to check it out :) ReplyCancel

• January 18, 2012 - 2:40 am

Angie - I'll sure stop by to stumble.. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPadReplyCancel

• January 18, 2012 - 2:52 am

Marie - Visiting from Stumble Tumble — I have given you a thumbs up :-) This looks so good and fun too — my kids would love doing this!ReplyCancel

• January 18, 2012 - 2:54 am

Marie - Sorry, forgot to leave my post link:

• January 18, 2012 - 11:09 pm

Christina Fox - These look so fun and delicious! I would love if you would stop by and share them at Mrs Foxs Sweet Party :) http://mrsfoxssweets.blogspot.com/2012/01/mrs-foxs-sweet-party-7.htmlReplyCancel

• January 20, 2012 - 6:39 am

Becca - I didn't hear about Hostess…that's awful! I have never thought about doing Twinkie pops but they sound good as long as they are made with the chocolate-filled Twinkies :) ReplyCancel

• January 21, 2012 - 1:56 am

Miriam Padilla - Oh my gosh, I never do twinkies, but I may have to now just to try these. They look delish!ReplyCancel

• January 28, 2012 - 3:58 am

Craftymischief - Yum! I love twinkies! I can't wait to try this! I found you through Tatertots and Jello. Thanks for sharing!ReplyCancel

• February 18, 2014 - 9:58 pm

Menus & Pinterests Interests 1.28.12 | Over The Big Moon - […] Centsational Girl     Sewing 101: Making a Pouf from Design Sponge     Twinkie Pops from A Little […]ReplyCancel

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge