Author: Angie @ LittleInspiration.com
- 1 Box of Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie Mix ($4.99)
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup of Vanilla Greek Yogurt (Low Fat)
- 1 Small Mashed Banana
- A Handful of Chopped Walnuts (Optional)
- Cooking Spray
- 12 x 8 Baking Pan
- Heart Cookie Cutters (Optional)
- Mix all ingredients on a medium bowl until well blended. Batter should be thick.
- Grease a baking pan with PAM and add batter evenly with a spoon.
- Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes. Let cool on the pan for about 5 minutes and then use cookie cutter to make shapes if desired.
Recipe by Little Inspiration at http://littleinspiration.com/2013/02/healthy-brownie-recipe-gluten-free.html