Author: Angie @ LittleInspiration.com
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 2 Small or One Large Avocados
- 1 Small Jicama
- 1 Orange
- 1 tbs of Minced Red Onion
- 1 tsp of Minced Cilantro
- ⅛ tsp of Kosher Salt or To Taste
- ⅛ tsp Pepper or To Taste
- Lime Juice of one Lime.
- Diced Avocado, Jicama & Orange.
- In a medium bowl combine and hand toss Avocado, Jicama, Orange, Cilantro, Onion, pepper, salt and lime juice.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes & cilantro
- Serve with pita chips, tostadas or whole wheat chips.
Recipe by Little Inspiration at http://littleinspiration.com/2013/01/orange-avocado-dip-recipe.html