Author: Angie @ LittleInspiration.com
Prep time: 1 hour
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 1 hour 15 mins
- 2 Large Russet, Red or Golden Brown Potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!®
- ⅓ cup of Light Sour Cream or Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon of salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon of ground pepper
- Boil. Drain. & Peel Potatoes
- On a medium sauce pan, mashed the potatoes.
- Add butter, sour cream, cheese, pepper & salt.
- On low heat, keep stirring and mix well.
Recipe by Little Inspiration at http://littleinspiration.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-day-side-dishes-recipes-good2knowspreads-spon.html