Easter is just around the corner and we are bringing back our popular Easter Unicorn Eggs into this year celebration.
We saw those jumbo eggs at Michael’s and I knew we had to re-create them this year as our unicorn eggs. We painted them white, added a horn, and then flowers plus our favorite sleepy eyes.
- Michael’s Jumbo Easter Eggs
- white acrylic paint
- gold card-stock paper
- faux spring flowers
- black sharpie or vinyl sleepy eyes
- glue gun and scissors
- Paint your jumbo eggs using the paint drip technique by pouring the white paint onto the egg. Leave for a few minutes until almost all paint has dripped. Using a brush, brush the ends and smooth out trims. Leave dry for a few hours or overnight.
- Draw or stick the sleepy eyes onto the eggs.
- Cut out the unicorn horn using a template and hot glue ends. Hot glue to egg.
- Hot glue flowers around the unicorn horn and viola.
Very easy and my daughter was so happy with her jumbo unicorn eggs that also serves as her Easter Basket or Decor in her room.
How adorable are they filled with toys and candy?