Cloudy with a chance of rain? We have only been seeing the sun around in the 115F heat! Hoping that we get some rain to calm all the wildfires and get a little fresher around here.
If you kiddos are already bored, then make this cute little cloud mobile you can hang inside while the weather outside may be just too hot or too cold to play outdoors.
What you will need:
- paper plates
- black and yellow construction paper
- fishing line
- sleepy eyes in vinyl (optional) you can always use a black marker to draw them
- Cut a paper plate into a cloud shape
- Cut out lightning bolts using yellow construction paper and glue to the paper plate as pictured
- Draw or apply some vinyl sleepy eyes to the cloud.
- Use a hole puncher to attach some string to hang the cloud.
- To add cloud droplets, use clear fishing line and hot glue the droplets on the string.
Now, your kiddos can hang them by the window, their room ceiling, or wall!
Are your kiddos already bored of the summer vacation?