It’s piñata time!
These are the slice of summer you were waiting for! Filled them up and surprise the kids each day with a slice.
We filled them with a little one dollar toy, some felt confetti and some candy.
– Paper plates
– tissue paper in hot pink, green, orange, and red
– construction paper in green, orange, black and white
– prize, optional
– candy, optional
– fold a paper plate in half, insert confetti, candy or prize. Using hot glue, secure edges.
– cut strips of tissue paper and cut into fringes along the tissue paper.
– glue the tissue paper fringe from the bottom up.
– once you get to glue the fringe to the top, cut out off excess around the edges.
– decorate each as a strawberry, orange, watermelon or lime with construction paper.
This is what summer is all about, having a slice of fruit-nata!
What summer plans are you having with your kiddos?