My 3 year old is very picky. I have a hard time getting him to eat complete meals. Some days I’m out of ideas on what to give him to eat, and feel like I’m failing as a mom. So I’m always looking for fun ideas that my kids will love to eat and get them to eat healthier.
I have made pancake bears, bear in blankets and they have loved it but kids get bored from the same food over and over again.
Now that the school year is over, I need to get my creative meal thinking going. So this time around I decided to get some help from a fellow kid herself; my kids. We browsed and browsed for meal ideas they would like to try, so we ended finding with the 20 ideas below.
A tip I recommend, stock up on cookie cutters because it just makes sandwiches more fun for kids. I specially love the puzzle pieces cookie cutters you can find on Amazon.
2. Sushi Rolls made out of cucumber.
3. I love this idea of this Rainbow Grilled Cheese.
4. If your kiddos love sunny side up, this little chick over toast is just too cute.
5. Chocolate Fruit Cones. A little sweet and healthy fruit for a snack.
8. Pancake Bear– this one is my daughters favorite since she was 3!
9. Asian Chicken Bite Cups
10. Brocolli Quesadilla
11. Ice Cream Shape Meal using grilled cheese or even a pancake/waffle.
17. Pizza Waffles
18. Tortilla Dogs
19. Bear In A Blanket
20. Mini Taco Cups