This is a sponsored content on behalf of Netflix.
This year just started and it has been great year for entertainment. Many great movies, TV shows and Kids shows are taking over. When it comes to new seasons and new tv shows we both like, we watch them together. We watched, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Walking Dead, Stranger Things and much more with out cheating. Yay, we are proud of that! It takes a little longer to watch these shows as there is only a certain hours left of the night after putting the kids to bed. We can only watch two episodes before we doze off.
Here are 7 of our favorite upcoming shows from Netflix that we can’t for thier release.
- Netflix Marvel’s Iron Fist will feature its fourth superhero, Danny Rand (Game of Thrones‘ Finn Jones) as Iron Fist. We watch two episodes last night release and oh my gosh, I was totally hooked that we wanted to watch more. I even had a good dream about it. Realeases, today, March 17.
- Stranger Things season 2 is coming and we couldn’t be more excited. When the first season came out, we knew it was going to be a hit! We watched the whole season in three days. July 2017
- Marvel Defenders would definitely be epic! We are not missing it for the work and probably we will be binge watching. Set to be released late 2017.
- Girl Boss is the definition of what I hope to be. Based on Sophia Amaruso’s story of her Nasty Gal line. Some point in 2017
- Bill Nye The Science Guy Is back! Netflix will feature Bill Nye and show the world more science. Releasing April 21, 2017
- Orange Is The New Black Fifth season is coming soon! I loved all four seasons of OITNB and I hear season 5 will be awesome! Are you counting the days? Releasing June 9, 2017
- Magic School Bus Rdies Again: I can see lots of throwback memories of my elementary days!
What movie or TV show are you most excited to watch on Netflix?