We are just a month away from easter, can you believe it? I love decorating eggs with my kiddos and this year, I have a few fresh ideas to decorate easter eggs for decoration or to craft with your kiddos.
I love making my own tattoos and tattoos stick so well on eggs. So I designed a little sleepy eyelash face to add to the eggs, then I added mini fresh flowers from Albertson’s. These whimsy illustrated eggshells are a fun and unique way to display for Easter or any occasion. I just love the sleepy eyelash look!
- Mini carnations, greenery stems of your choice.
- Printable tatto paper ( we used Silhoutte Tattoo Paper)
- Our Free printable (download below the original image)
- Wash and careful clean the eggshells.
- Print out the clip art on the tattoo paper. Make sure you read the directions on the tattoo paper packet. I skipped the Silhoutte cutting machine steps. It’s easier if you just print out and cut them yourself.
- Cut out the faces.. Just around the edge. Do not cut each individual eye and nose, simply cut around to make a border.
- Then using a wet sponge, place the tattoo on the egg.
- Fill with water and add some flowers.
- Display on a egg ceramic crate.
Download here and print on tattoo paper.
I just amazed how cute and whimsy these eater eggs are! Display on a single egg holder or as a centerpiece using a ceramic egg crate. Check the rest of our Easter egg ideas by browsing our site.