Inspired by a work in progress project, we made the cutest wreath out of balloons blow up just a bit, a metal ring and an initial metal letter by Michael’s. Michael’s current new Alphabet Soup by Make Market™ line of products is just amazing with letters in acrylic, metal, wood and so much more.
Aries newly decorated room, needed a door wreath of some sort. I fell in love with this simple copper letter A.
– Michael’s Makers copper letters
– Large Metal Ring to fit the copper metal letter.
– Balloons in various colors or shades
- Blow up and tie balloons to about 2/3 fill. Tip: Squeeze balloons to make them form round.
- the letter A fit perfectly on the ring we bought from Michael’s but you can try to fit other initial letters in other rings.
- tie the balloons to the ring around the letter.
- to tie the wreath to the door or hang from ceiling, use fishing wire or any rope.
Super simple but so whimsy and unique! My daughter loved it so much because she is a big fan of balloons.
The best part about crafting is being inspired to craft and add your own spin on a project. Whether it’s decorating with marquee lights or crafting an initial that represents your family name, Michaels has made it easy with their new Alphabet Soup by Make Market™ line of products. You are going to love that line!
This collection of surfaces, letters, frames and more come in modern, eclectic or rustic styles. From natural and finished woods, to a variety of metals, clear acrylic letters, resin and patterned styles, the possibilities are endless to create and inspire!
If you don’t know where to begin, you can always take a look at some of the fun projects on Michaels.com or the other 49 Makers’ ideas on The Glue String for to see how they personalized their crafts!