The month of love is just around the corner, it’s time to express our love even more during the month of February. I’m planning on making breakfast with even more love by shaping our favorite foods into hearts. Here are 10 ideas to surprise your loved ones with breakfast in bed.
How are you expressing your love this Valentine’s Day to your kiddos?
These breakfast ideas will sure bring a happy face to your loved ones.
- Make some heart shaped cinnamon rolls for breakfast love on the go.
2. Make some red & regular pancakes and cut out hearts.
3. Heart Shaped Potatoes using cookie cutter via Hanielas.blogspot.com
4. Spell out XOXO using ketchup dispensers for a perfect pancake. Via Parents.com
5.Heart shape fresh breakfast, fun for all you loved ones! Via @Rawintentions
6. Make pretty yummy doughnuts. Via The Little Epicurean
7. Add a little food coloring to your waffles for a special day at Valentine’s Day.
8. Cook an egg in a toast in the shape of a heart. Via
9. Add marshmallow hearts to your valentine’s morning’s coffee.
10. My valentine is a pizza lover. So this breakfast take on pizza is something I would surprise my valentine on Valentine’s Day. Via