This is a sponsored post on behalf of FLIPZ®.
We love family movie times around here specially during the holidays. Now that the kids are out of winter break, the “I’m bored” will soon be heard. Making snacks to watch during movie time, is what we love doing. FLIPZ® Pretzels combined with popcorn and marshmallows make a perfect combination on movie snack.
Get food crafting with FLIPZ® Pretzels to make the ultimate movie snack: pretzel marshmallow popcorn bark.
My kids just recently discovered the world of pretzels, and they love them for snaking. On your next movie family time, make movie night award worthy with this my recipe that includes Flipz chocolate covered pretzels.
Pretzel Marshamllow Popcorn Bark
- Popcorn, popped
- FLIPZ® Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
- A bag of chocolate chips
- Jumbo marshmallows
-In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips, stirring constantly until all chocolate chips have melted.
– On a cookie sheet or cheese board, place parchment paper. Spread melted chocolate to about 1/4 inch in thickness.
– layer pretzels on top of the melted chocolate
– Melt about 5 or 6 jumbo marshamallows in the microwave for about 5-10 seconds.
– With a spoon, drop the melted marshamallows on top of the pretzels.
– Layer popcorn on top of the marshmallows.
– Drizzle some chocolate and layer more FLIPZ® Pretzels.
Place in the freezer until chocolate is settled.
Cut with a knife and serve.
To find out your nearest store carrying FLIPZ® Pretzels, visit FLIPZ.com.