This is a sponsored DIY project on behalf of Intel.
I just love my HP ENVY 15 Laptop with Intel RealSense. Not only because its’ fast, it features touchscreen but because I’m in love with the Fresh Paint app. With the Fresh Paint I can create my own art prints using my fingertips on the HP ENVY 15 Laptop.
Using the Fresh Paint App makes me inspire in creating my own prints. I’ve been loving the watercolor trend for prints and anything graphic materials. Here are a few steps I followed using my HP Envy 15 Laptop with Intel RealSense to create my own watermelon art prints in standard size printer paper.
To create you very own watermelon prints, download the Fresh Paint app on your HP ENVY 15 Laptop with Intel RealSense.
- Then open your Fresh Paint app. Choose a White Background. Paint a brush stroke of green watercolor paint to create the base of the watermelon.
- Then add a hot pint watercolor brush stroke using the wide angle brush to create the inside of the watermelon.
- Add tiny black brush strokes using a smaller size brush to create the black seeds.
- Create more watermelons all over the white background in no particular order.
- Save your art to your computer.
- open the image on a word document or Photoshop to resize to a standard size printer paper. Then Print.
Print your prints using glossy photo paper or even cardstock paper but photo paper is the best option.
Now if you would like the print I created, simply download HERE and save to your computer. It prints on an a standard printer photo paper (8.5 x 11).
#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Intel This could include Intel providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.