This is a Christmas craft sponsored post on behalf of Elmer’s.
Christmas is close upon us. To celebrate, I’m sharing with you our first Christmas Kid Craft of the season. My little girl loves to color, and I’m always trying to involve her in all my crafts as she is my inspiration. My girl, makes the cutest drawings, so why not make that into a pattern for gift wrapping? Thanks to Elmer’s Painter’s markers that made our crafting time even more amazing.
Using a black wrapping paper makes the Elmer’s Painter’s Markers pop, specially those little stick figure drawings that we love the most. The Elmer’s Painter’s marker’s dry fast, so there is not much mess; perfect for the little ones when they want to be involved in your crafts.
My girl wanted to paint all day long, so I let her. She wanted to draw our family, Santa Claus, rainbows, and unicorns. If my kid loves this craft, I’m pretty sure your kiddos will too!
For this craft you will need the following:
– Elmer’s Painter’s Markers in Bright Colors
– Black gift wrapping paper (You can find these at Hobby Lobby for $4.99 in 50 Sq. Ft)
– Tape, Scissors and Ribbon to finish wrapping the gift.
- Roll out the black wrapping paper on a large surface like the floor and let your child use the Elmer’s Painters to express their creativity.
- Let the artwork completely dry before wrapping gift.
- Finish off the gift with a white bow.
Painters® Paint Markers are as fresh and fun as the projects they create! These colorful opaque acrylic paint markers are perfect for decorating, drawing and personalizing almost any surface. Available in a variety of colors & tips, they are fast drying, permanent, streak-free, non-toxic & acid free. Express Yourself™! Follow Elmer’s on Instagram & Pinterest
“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Elmer’s via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Elmer’s.”