This is a sponsored post on behalf of JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES®
Halloween day is just around the corner and every year I get a little more excited for Halloween day to celebrate, be creative, trick or treat, and pretend-play. Halloween for us is not just on Halloween Day, we love creating costumes year round, specially now that I have a little boy who I can dress up too.
If you are looking for Halloween Hairystyles for you kiddos, then you are in the right place. I have created yet another costume for my girl and we are calling it Enchanted Nature Goddess using one our favorite JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES hair routine.
Make sure to keep your kid’s hair nourished and clean with Johnson’s baby hair routine. It smells fantastic, detangles hair easily, and helps nourished the hair. JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® will not only leave your daughter’s locks beautifully nourished, healthy-looking, no matter what hairstyle they ask you to do on them. I highly recommend the JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES to help nourish and detangle you daughters hair to help you a special bonding moment with your daughter on this Halloween day.
Before you being styling your kid’s hair for Halloween use these three simple steps:
- Use the JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES 2-1 Shampoo for curly or thin hair
- When styling or brushing your daughters hair, use the JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES leave in conditioner.
- Spray over the hair the JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES detangler to detangle stubborn tangles. Style hair as desired.
Enchanted Nature Goddess Hair Style
You will need the following:
– Brown/Redish/Greenery Floral Stems in various shapes
– Glue Gun
– Bobby Pins
– Eyelashes Glue
- Cut out small stems from the greeny floral branches.
- Glue the tips of the stems to the tip of the bobby pins.
Style it: Prettiest Twisted Bun
- Create a deep side parting (taking it back three inches from hairline).
- Create another section from that part line to the back of the head.
- Temporarily secure front section with a hair tie or clip.
- Brush the rest of the hair from right to left bringing it together to create a left side ponytail, and secure with a hair tie.
- Add a ribbon on hair tie.
- Bring ribbon around the tail until you run out of hair twisting the tail at the same time.
- Twist the tail around the ponytail securing it with bobby pins, creating a bun.
- Take the front section and start twisting it backwards until you run out of hair.
- Take the end of the hair and twist it around bun.
- Secure bun with hairpins and bobby pins.
- Attach the floral stem bobby pins around the bun and around the twisted part.
- To attach floral stems to the face and body: Use the eyelash glue to secure in place.
Dress by Lila Gray
Now, check out these fun Halloween Hair Style Ideas I’m loving.
Make Frida Khalo Hair
Surfs Up & Windy Hair Day by Martha Stewart