Sleep deprived is the first word that comes to my mind when they ask me what is like to have a newborn in the home. Having a second child is no easy task but challenges you to become a better parent.
Its been two months since our little bundle of joy joined our little family and let me tell you, it’s definitely a different story with the second child. It’s like being a first time parent all over again. This little guy has changed our lives and we couldn’t be more happier because he is absolutely a good baby!
At 2 Months, Junius:
- Is starting to strenghten those baby neck muscles during tummy time
- Smiles a LOT!
- Loves to talk to mommy
- Loves being in his MamaRoo
- 2 month checkup and weighs 14lbs and is 23 inches long
- his hair is more awesome than ever
- only cries when he is hungry or needs a diaper change
- breaks everyone’s heart– just too adorable.
- had four vaccines- breaks my heart seeing him get those shots.
During his 2 month check up, we found out that Junius has a flat spot on his left side of his head. I was so concern at first, but I’m glad that it can be healed by practicing tummy time, laying on his right side and some stretching exercises. I’m hoping that by his fourth month check up, he will be back to normal and won’t be needing physical therapy. So glad to have a very supportive community on Instagram, thank you all who commented and left feedback.
We are just so glad that baby is now sleeping through the night for at least 6-7 hrs straight. Baby Junius goes to sleep at around 11pm and wakes up for his feeding at 6am. Many moms have asked me how did I managed that. I have no idea what to say but I would have to guess that it may be because I’m formula feeding as well. Breastfeeding Baby Junius was not what I expected. I was hoping to only breastfed him for at least 6months but I had trouble producing enough milk for him, sometimes I had mix feelings and was a little concern about myself. Then the flu took over our home and we were sick for a week, so I had to resort to formula feeding for some time until I recovered from the flu. Since then, I started to do half formula and half breastfeeding.
During the day, he only sleeps a few hours and is wide awake most of the day. I’ve had my hands full lately, that the only way I could clean the house, photograph my projects and blog, is to have our little Junius in the 4moms mamaRoo. The 4moms Mamaroo has to be the greatest inventions for moms! Is hands down my favorite “must” newborn essential to have. Our guy enjoys being on his MamaRoo, relaxing, hearing his favorite tunes and staring at the attached mobile.
I absolutely love 4moms products and the mamaRoo is definitely well worth the purchase for your baby. We have used our MamaRoo for a while now and works smoothly.
What we love about the mamaRoo:
– Detachable Seat cover that is machine washable. Our little guy had already his first incident and so glad I could just unzip it and toss it the laundry machine.
– Built in nature sounds, plus you can attach your iPhone or iPod to tune into your baby’s favorite lullaby .
– My favorite part about the mamaRoo is how it bounces up and down, down and sways and side to side; just like parents do when soothing the baby.
Have a question about the mamaRoo? Leave a comment and I’ll do my best to answer your question. To purchase your own mamaRoo visit 4Moms Shop or search for a nearby store like BabiesRUs.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of 4moms. All opinions, this gorgeous baby and this awesome content is 100% my own.