I finally had some time to craft something for Valentine’s day and these mini pillows are my favorite craft so far. Little Aries is in LOVE with the pillows that she plays with them over and over again.
These mini pillows are perfect for a gift, as a photo prop (which I’m planning to use them for our Valentine’s day photos) and much more!! You can never have too many cute mini pillows.
This is a good time to get rid of you scrap fabrics and sew these mini pillows for Valentine’s Day.
You will need
– Fabric Scraps of your choice about 8 x 8 inches
– Heart Print Out (You can right click and save on your computer. This is the same print out I used to make my mini pillows)
– Needle & Thread (Sewing Machine)
– Pillow Filling
I’m a beginner when it comes to sewing.. and I only sow super basic stuff like pillows, blankets, curtains and anything that requires little to nothing of sewing.
– Print and cut out your heart pattern. Cut out two your two pieces of fabric.
– Sew around the two hearth shaped pieces of fabric on the opposite side, leaving about 1/2 inch seam allowance and leaving an inch of opening.
– Cut small slits all around.
– Turn inside over and fill out with pillow filling and sew the opening with needle and thread.
Hope you all have a great Valentine’s day with your loved ones! Much love to you all.