This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Cacique & Latina Bloggers Connect.
The fall/winter weather is finally here in Southern California. For the past few days, it has been raining, cloudy and not even a ray of sunshine. This weather calls for soups, cocoa and baking! Today, I’m sharing a very simple Mexican chili I often make at home for the hubs and I. One of my favorite Mexican products I often use Cacique cheeses and chorizos. Ever since I remember, my mom has always used Cacique every time she prepared dinner for us and since then I have always loved Cacique. We use Cacique cheeses on quesadillas, tacos, sous, flautas, sandwiches and so many more dishes.
For the yummy comfort chili recipe you will need the following.
- 1 Package of Cacique Chorizo (Beef or Pork)
- 1/3 cup of Cacique Mexican Crema
- 1 Can of Pinto Beans
- 1 Can of Black Beans
- 1 Can of White Beans
- 1 Cup of water
- 1 tsp of Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/8 tsp of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of minced green onions
- Sour Creme & Cilantro as garnish
- In a small boiling pot, add water, salt and chicken bouillon to a boil. Set aside.
- In a grill pan, pan-fry the chorizo & onions until onions are translucent. Set aside.
- Drain & Rinse beans thoroughly and add to the boiled water. Add Chorizo and mix well.
- Add Cacique Mexican Crema, mix well and let simmer in low temperature for about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve immediately and garnish to taste.
Serves about 3-4 People
If you are a lover of cheese, join the Autentico Cheese Society. the first 20,000 members who sign up to the Auténtico Cheese Society will receive a welcome package with $5 in coupons. Not only that but, every month, 125 members will be randomly selected to win a free cheese coupon. If you sign up via email, you can also receive creative ideas and recipes for the Cheese of the Month. I joined because I’m a cheese lover and always looking for new cheese recipe inspirations.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cacique.