My little Aries started preschool last week and I’ve been making her lunches. We have been experimenting what our little girl loves to eat for lunch at school and so far it has been tricky. I think our little girl loves to play with her friends than sit down and eat her lunch. One of here favorite things to drink is water and prefers it over anything else, specially if water comes in a mini bottle. I’m trying to make her lunches fun every time I pack her lunch so I this time I made some waffle sandwiches with peanut butter and apple slices and infused fruit water in mini water bottles. I also added two of my favorite snacks from this month’s Nature Box: Cocoa Wafers & Sweet Blueberry Almonds. I’m also sharing these recipes at Nature Box Blog and stop by to see how awesome Nature Box is.
Little Aries surely loved her fruit water and it taste so refreshing and yummy! What does your kid like for as their school lunch?
- Mini Water Bottles or Small Kids Sip Cup
- Fruits like strawberry, grapes and oranges.
- Cut out small pieces of fruit and add it to a third full water bottle. Refrigerate overnight.
- Make sure to add a freezer pack to your kids lunchbag to maintain the lunch and infused water fresh and cold!
- Frozen Gluten-Free Waffles like Van’s Naturals (Mini or Regular)
- All Natural Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- Gala Apples
- Toast the waffle. Cut out into a shape using a cookie cutter if desired.
- Slice Apples into thin rounds.
- Spread a little of peanut or almond butter then lay out an apple and waffles.