Pancake Pops can be so entertaining and the ideal way to serve pancakes to kids. You can serve your pancake pops with different syrups & toppings to make the dipping fun. How about some sprinkles with your pancake pops?
My little Aries loved these pancake pops and she keeps asking for them. So, have you tried making pancake pops?
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- About 20 Cookie Sticks
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients (flour, salt, sugar and baking powder). Then add milk, egg and melted butter. Whisk well.
- Pre-Heat griddle or non-stick pan. Scoop a small amount of pancake mix to form a circle. About 1 tablespoons and add a cookie stick. Cook until bubbles start to form. Carefully, flip pancake and cook until light brown.
- Serve with a variety of syrups and enjoy a like a pancake fondue!