Today, I’m sharing a delicious and super easy recipe for popsicles over at Nature Box by using a simple Aguas Frescas theme from Mexico. Ever since I was a kid, I loved Aguas Frescas and decided to freeze that agua fresca and turn into a popsicle so my daughter could enjoy. Now, she can stop asking “Mommy, more canalupe posicles” in her sweet baby voice.
Hope you enjoy.
- 2-3 Cups of large pieces of seed-less watermelon & cantaloupe
- ⅔ cup of water
- Popsicle mold & popsicles sticks
- Optional: Pure cane sugar or your favorite natural sweetener if necessary.
- In a blender, add pieces of watermelon or cantaloupe and water.
- If your fruit is not sweet enough; I like to add a few teaspoons of sugar to give it a sweeter taste. Blend well.
- Using a food mesh, on top of a large container; add the watermelon or cantaloupe puree mix to the mesh. Stir until all juice is strained.
- Add the juice to the popsicle molds and freeze.