You had me at “no-sew”. Right? I gathered 50 great no-sew project ideas to make and I love all of them!
3) More No Sew Pillows
5) DIY Fabric Garland– perfect to decorate any room of the house.
9) No Sew Necklace – perfect for a photoshoot or the right party accessories for little girls.
10. Super cute Felt Slippers via Martha Stewart
13) Fun Bun Bows
17) No Sew Ruffle Tablecloth –perfect to replicate at any party
18) No Sew Window Panels
19) Button Wood Board – a great new idea to use your old buttons and decorate a space in your craft room.
20) Window Treatments idea by BHG
21) No Sew Napkins using scraps or old T-Shirt
22) Create a No Sew Teepee!
23) Every little girl should have their own lace crown.
24) Little Bow Bun Hair Ties
26) No Sew Leather Pouch
27) No Sew Clutch , Easy and Inexpensive
29) No Sew Pennant Banner – Love how the ‘moss” looks!
32) NO Sew Pom Pom Quilt – totally making something similar for my daughters room makeover.
39) Fabric Letters
40) No Sew Ottoman
42) Wallpaper using Fabric on Kid’s Door! – LOVE!
46) Sequin Clutch
PS: Don’t miss future posts and projects! Be sure to sign up for our RSS feed or connect online: