I”m super excited to be showing you my favorite bag, a Kelly Moore Camera bag called “The Chapel”. I so needed a camera that would fit all my gadgets like iPad, Nikon camera, two lenses, my Intax Camera, Lightscoop, Lensbaby, and camera charger in one single bag.
Kelly Moore sent me the gorgeous Chapel camera bag to review. The Chapel is a backpack type of bag, with 3 ways to wear it: Shoulder, Cross & backpack. It also come with a removable basket with dividers to add all the gadgets that you may remove it and use it for every day use or gadgets only. The Chapel also has two pockets on the side which are a perfect, nice and tight, that fit my iPhone perfectly.
What I love about The Chapel Kelly Moore Camera Bag:
- The Medium/Large Size
- The backpack/portfolio style of the bag. It comes with two different straps to carry it as shoulder, across and backpack.
- Raspberry Color is amazing! It also comes in Mushroom, Orange and Midnight Blue
- The story behind each purse. For example The Chapel is named after Kelly’s adopted daughter, Chapel. Read more about it here.
- High Quality Material (although keep in mind it’s NOT real leather).
As you can see, it fits all my gadgets and even has some space to add my wallet and iPad.
- What I didn’t like as much, is that sometimes the bag won’t stand upright. I tried re-arranging my gadgets, but it still won’t stay up unless I push down the purse to make it stand.
- It does get real heavy when you add the camera, two lenses, my Intax Camera and other accessories. That is why I picked The Chapel, I knew all my gadgets could make any purse heavy. I won’t be using this bag for everyday use but when I do want carry it with me to take photos, I would like to have the option to carry it as a backpack. Carrying this bag as a backpack can give me that extra support and I won’t feel the pain in my shoulder.
Overall, I adore The Chapel! It the perfect style and size for me and I’m sure you will love it too! If you are looking for a stylish, modern and that can protect your gadgets; Kelly Moore Bags is the right choice. If you’re thinking of buying a Kelly Moore bag I hope this was helpful!
Disclosure: I received a product in exchange for the purpose of this review. All opinions and content is my own.
The reveal: Opening my Kelly Moore Bag! vine.co/v/bJ3biLDzVzp
— Angie R (@BlogALI) January 31, 2013