For most of you, seems like summer is very far away. Here in sunny california, the weather has been great. Not too cold or too hot for a picnic or a stroll in the park. When winter has been too long, I beg for summer but when summer is too hot I beg for winter to come soon! Even if its cold outside I’d like a summer drink with lots of ice and cuddle with my little Aries.So here is a little reciipe of one of my favorties drinks the hubs makes for us. It so fresh and smell fantastic every time we make it.
Hope you enjoy and make this today or in the summer!
- 2 Cucumbers (Peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 4 Key Limes
- 3 Tablespoons of pure cane sugar or your favorite natural low-cal sweetner.
- 1 Litter of Water
- In a blender mix cucumber, 1/2 cup of water and the juice of four key limes until pureed.
- In a medium bowl, using a mesh food strainer, drain the liquid from the cucumber mix using a spoon; stirring and pressing down the cucumber puree to the strainer to remove all the liquid.
- Add the mix to a jar and add water to fill to about 1 litter and stir in sugar.
- Serve with ice and enjoy!