Is your New Year’s resolution eating clean and healthy? I started the year eating healthy and I’m hoping to introduce more healthy recipes to Little Inspiration.
The following recipe for a healthy and fresh dip is unbelievable yumm! Its so fresh with a little crunch that can be perfect to top a Fish, Salad and even add some shredded chicken!
Its a combination of sweet, crunch and so fresh! This recipe calls for some of my favorite ingredients like Jicama, Avocado & Cilantro. Yumm!
- 2 Small or One Large Avocados
- 1 Small Jicama
- 1 Orange
- 1 tbs of Minced Red Onion
- 1 tsp of Minced Cilantro
- ⅛ tsp of Kosher Salt or To Taste
- ⅛ tsp Pepper or To Taste
- Lime Juice of one Lime.
- Diced Avocado, Jicama & Orange.
- In a medium bowl combine and hand toss Avocado, Jicama, Orange, Cilantro, Onion, pepper, salt and lime juice.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes & cilantro
- Serve with pita chips, tostadas or whole wheat chips.