Looking for a fresh dip for the your New Year’s Resolution or even for parties? Other than the awesome name, this Green Greek Goddess Dips is full of greens and smells fantastic. Its so healthy, delicious, fresh, and perfect for any occasion.
Now that I’m more into healthy and fresh ingredients, I thought you may be interested in this too. My new year’s resolution is to be healthy and loose some weight and so far I’m succeeding. I can’t wait to show you!
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp of ground garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender a until just combined. Cover and chill until ready to serve.