To make these cupcakes you will need a dark chocolate fudge cake mix, muffin pan, gum drops for garnish & whipped topping or frosting.
- Prepare cake mix.
- Make sure to spray muffin pan with cooking spray before adding batter.
- Bake cupcakes as directed on the box.
- Once cupcakes are cool. Turn cupcakes upside down.
- If using frosting out of can: microwave the frosting for about 10 seconds or until its turned into a liquid consistency. Do the same if using Frozen Whipped Topping.
- Slowly add it to the top of the cupcake and freeze immediately.
- Add decorations and enjoy!
To make the leaf; I simply flattened one green gum drop to form a leaf.
Happy Baking and Happy Holidays!
If you are looking for more Holiday Crafts Inspiration check out 10 DIY Christmas Decor.