We all love a good sandwich. Specially grilled cheese, ham and grilled chicken sandwiches. In our home we always have bread and we eat sandwiches every week.
Since sandwiches are one of the easiest, fresh and convenient ways to make a healthy meal; we have them every week.
This year marks 250th anniversary of the sandwich! There are many reasons to love sandwiches, which one is yours?
- Sandwiches are one of the easiest, most versatile and convenient ways to make a healthy meal for individuals or families.
- Bread is the most important ingredient in making a healthy and delicious sandwich; it is the foundation of a great meal any time of day.
- The complex carbohydrates in bread and other grain-based foods provide lasting energy the human body needs on a daily basis.
My daughter’s favorite sandwich is grilled cheese, tomatoes, with a slice of ham and PB & J Sandwiches! We can eat sandwiches everyday and they also have to be in whole wheat bread. I just love to eat sandwiches because they are light and easy to make! Sometimes we don’t have much time to cook or we don’t feel like not cooking; we prepare sandwiches!
Some sandwiches we love to make for breakfast and lunch:
- ALT or Avocado Lettuce Tomato Sandwich.
- Breakfast Egg & Ham Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Avocado Sandwich
- Butter & Cane Sugar Toast
- Bean, Egg & Cheese Sandwich for breakfast
- Bean and Cheese Sandwich
What is your favorite sandwich?here.
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of the Grain Foods Foundation. I received a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.