I feel like this coming Christmas is going to more about baking! I love baking during the Holiday season and love the expressions of my baby girl enjoying what I bake for her!
- 2 Sticks (1Cup) of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup of finely crushed Pecans
- 1/2 Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Cups of Flour
- Cream butter until light and fluffy
- Add 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and vanilla to the butter. Blend well.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Grind almonds or pecans and add to cookie dough and mix well.
- Place dough on a container and wrap with plastic. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 350F. Make small balls and press down to flatten. Place them on a cookie sheet one inch apart. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden at the bottom.
- Let cookies rest for about 5 minutes on cookie sheet then transfer to cooling rack.
You’re not going to believe how delicious these pecan cookies are! I make these butter pecan cookies every year during the holidays. I always get plenty of compliments and they disappear quickly. This recipe is adapted from my very own Mexican wedding cookies recipe.
These butter pecan cookies are so delicate and will melt in your mouth. A perfect holiday baking recipe to bake with your children and share with your family this holiday season! Nothing better than having a cup of coffee and Butter Pecan Cookies. Trust me, they can be very addictive and you won’t be able to eat just one cookie!
Diamond Nuts are my favorite brand when buying nuts for my recipes and is the first choice when purchaser groceries at the store. They have a great taste and it’s quality doesn’t compare to its competitors. I highly recommend it when baking or cooking!
100 years of holiday traditions you just don’t mess with. Classic family recipes call for a classic ingredient. Diamond of California nuts. The only nut good enough for your mom’s mom’s recipes is the only one that should be in yours. Diamond of California. Premium quality nuts since 1912.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Diamond of California via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Diamond of California