The other day me and my little Aries were watching the new movie, Arthur Christmas! It was her first Christmas movie she has ever seen this season! She just loved it and I did too! It was a heartwarming animated holiday movie that is suitable for the entire family! We enjoy the movie while eating some healthy pops made out of my favorite no-bake energy pops recipe!
Overall, Arthur Christmas is a very heartwarming movie! Suitable for the whole family and children will love it. My daughter doesn’t really know what is going on with the movie but she gets excited to see the animated rendiers and calls them “horse”. Little Aries just loves it and she knew who Santa was in the movie! I was so thrilled to see my little Aries’ expressions and how “focus” she was watching the movie!
I don’t want to spoil the movie but it was an amazing movie and you have to see it. We could all really learn something about this movie: the importance of family this Christmas season! I think Arthur Christmas will become a classic family Christmas movie! I personally recommend it for this holiday season as a gift and/or for movie nights. Its a great way to start the Holidays! In the spirit of Arthur Christmas, I created some healthy pops for my little Aries to enjoy while watching the movie. Now you create these healthy no-bake pops and watch the movie with your children. Enjoy!
- ● 1 cup of dry oats
- ● ⅓ cup of chopped almonds
- ● ½ cup of Nutella
- ● ½ cup of all Natural Peanut Butter
- ● ⅓ cup of all natural honey
- ● ⅓ cup of organic dried cranberries (optional)
- ● ½ cup of ground flax-seed
- ● ⅔ cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- ● 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup or more of chocolate chips to melt
- ● Popsicle Sticks
- Sprinkles/Unsweetened/Coconut Flakes/Cruhsed peppermints for decoration
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate the mix for 30 minutes
- Using your hands, form balls about 2″ inches
- Dip the popsicle stick into melted chocolate then insert into the ball. Insert the stick into the round balls halfway; just as far as it feels sturdy to hold.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Using a double boiler melt chocolate chips.
- Insert popsicle into melted chocolate and immediately decorate with desired toppings (crushed peppermint/coconut flakes or sprinkles)
Brought to you by Arthur Christmas. Available now on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack & DVD