Don’t you love no-baking desserts?! Today, I’m sharing these delicious great-on-the go snacks at Nature Box Blog! Visit Nature Box for the yummy recipe!
In only 15 minutes you can make these no-bake snacks and have them ready for the whole week! Not only is it healthy but great snacks for the kids too! They are full of protein, and very yummy. If you ever crave candy.. try this snack instead!
Happy no-baking this delicious snack!
- ● 1 cup of dry oats
- ● ⅓ cup of chopped almonds
- ● ½ cup of Nutella
- ● ½ cup of all Natural Peanut Butter
- ● ⅓ cup of all natural honey
- ● ⅓ cup of organic dried cranberries (optional)
- ● ½ cup of ground flax-seed
- ● ½ cup of natural mini dark chocolate chips
- ● ⅔ cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- ● 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- ● Popsicle Sticks
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate the mix for 30 minutes
- Using your hands, form balls about 2″ inches
- Dip the popsicle stick into melted chocolate then insert into the ball. Insert the stick into the round balls halfway; just as far as it feels sturdy to hold.
- I added half of Nutella & Peanut Butter but you can just simply use peanut butter or any butter spread. The ground flax seed can be substituted with granola or it can be left out. Don’t be afraid to change and add your favorite healthy ingredients into the mix.