Are you planning on attending Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Resort? We are and I can’t wait! Tickets are now on sale at Disneyland.com. You will get discounted price tickets if you buy them in advance. Limited tickets available.
What is the Mickey’s Halloween 2012 Party? On selected nights, Disneyland Resort is transformed for this most haunted holiday. Attractions get a new ghostly look and even Disney Characters dressed up and Villains take over! Lots of trick-or-treat, dance parties, and food!
Prices vary from $54- $69.
Mickey’s Halloween Party Ticket Includes all this much fun:
- Admission to the Disneyland Park up to 3 hours prior to the event’s start time.
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle. Larger vehicles may require an additional fee.
- Special trick-or-treat stations with candy and healthy goodies.
- Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular, exclusively for Party Guests.
- Dance parties, and the chance to eat, drink and be (not so) scary throughout the park.
- Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday attractions.
- Photo ops with popular Disney and Pixar Pals, and Disney Villains.
- Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade, a Halloween parade presented for Party Guests.
I will be posting on my experience next month. I can’t wait to show you how much Mickey’s Halloween Party is!
Stay tune. Lots of photos coming soon! 😉