My little Aries had an old car seat that was ok but nothing compared to the Britax Pavillion 70 G-3. Thanks to Britax, we finally have a new reliable car seat that we can trust. I have the pleasure to be working with Britax on this amazing opportunity to review the Britax Pavilion 70-G3. If you are looking for a new car seat for your little one; Britax is sure the way to go.
The Britax Pavilion 70-G3 is designed for Rear Facing (5-40lbs, 49″ or less in height) & Forward Facing ( 1yr: 20-70lbs & 49″ or less in height). The Britax Pavilion 70-G3 features are the following:
- HUGS Chest Pads with SafeCell Technology provide resistance to the forward movement of your child in a crash, reducing the risk of head injury
- EZ-Buckle System that retains the harness buckle in a forward position.
- True Side Impact Protection
- Base with SafeCell Technology
- Integrated Steel Bars that strengthened the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat in case of an accident.
- Energy-Absorbing Versa-Tether
- Click & Safe® Snug Harness Indicator is an audible aid that provides extra assurance when the harness is within range of appropriate snugness
- Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
- 70-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort as the child grows
- Rear and Forward Facing Recline for child comfort and positioning
- High Density Comfort Foam provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion your child
- Plush, Easy-Remove Cover with matching comfort pads and infant body pillow to provide extra comfort and easy cleaning without disassembling or uninstalling the child seat
- Two Buckle Positions
- Quick-Adjust, No-Rethread Harness repositions the harness shoulder height without disassembling the harness straps
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- Built-in Lock-Offs ensure a snug lap and shoulder belt installation with minimal effort
- Anti-Slip, Contoured Base grips and protects the vehicle seat while offering optimum vehicle fit
- Harness Holders keep harness straps pulled to the sides when placing your child in the car seat
- Certified for Aircraft Travel
- Retail Value $339.99
Daddy installed the car-seat while I read all the guidelines, features & instructions. Is a little complicated to install it but once you read it again and get to know what each harness goes where, you can install in no time! The car seat is now well installed thanks to the husband and the car seat feels so secure and ready for little Aries to try it out. The Pavilion looks very comfortable because of it’s plush comfort pads & removable cover. We will be going out of town in a couple of weeks and this car seat is perfect for traveling!
According to Consumer Safety, Britax rates as the number one car seat company! Amazing company, amazing car seats! There are so many things I love about the Pavilion 70-G3 but the safety features are the most important things into looking for a car seat. My favorite part of the Pavilion 70-G3 is the true side impact protection and the easy buckle system. Other than all the safety features; I love the design and fabric choice!
Now I can relax knowing that my daughter has a reliable and safe car seat and all thanks to the Britax Pavilion 70-G3. I give the Britax Pavilion 70-G3 an A ++. After testing this product for more than a week, I know for sure Britax is truly the best car-seat company out there! From one parent to another; I highly recommend it to all and I have to say that I’m so, so happy to have a safe car seat for my daughter!
BUY IT: You can the Britax Pavilion 70-G3 at Amazon, Babies R’ Us, Buy Buy Baby, Diapers.com, and many other retails where Britax products are sold. They retail for $339.99.
Child Passenger Safety is this week from September 16-22 and Britax is celebrating by providing safety car seat tips & even a giveaway! Make sure to stop by Britax Facebook Page to enter on the giveaway in celebration on Child Passenger Safety Week.. Hurry and go enter!
If you would like to learn more about Child Passenger Safety Week read this informative post by Lisa Carey for tips & more!
What are the features YOU look into a car-seat?
Disclosure: I received the Pavilion 70 3G for the purpose of this review. All opinions and content is my own.