I love Pistachios specially on Ice Cream; its one of my favorite flavors.
Naturebox’s July box came with some delicious Lemon Pistachios and other yummy healthy snacks. If you don’t know what Naturebox is, you are missing out. Its a monthly membership to healthy snacks delivered to your doorstep. All their snacks are healthy, yummy and minimally processed. You can eat them straight from the snack bag or make yummy recipes with them!
So when my box came; I decided to make something to cool this heat.
|Pistachios Cream Popsicles | Recipe||
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Nature Box Pistachios (extra for garnish)
- 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup of Fat-Free Sweet Condensed Milk
- 2 Spoonfuls of Sugar-Free Pistachio Jello Pudding Mix
- Popsicle Sticks
- Popsicle Mold or Shot Glasses
- Mix all ingredients together
- Add mixture to popsicle molds
- Add Pistachio Garnish & popsicle sticks
- Freeze for 3-4 hrs before serving
- To release the popsicle from mold; run in warm water until its easy to remove.
Want to see more Naturebox Recipes?! Go check out the rest of the recipes and enter to win a Naturebox on each of the blogs. Lots of chances of winning!
To ENTER TO WIN go to my Nature Box Giveaway Post. Good Luck!
Disclosure: Nature Box was received in order to facilitate this review and giveaway, but all opinions are 100% my own.