I guest posted over at Tater Tots and Jello last week!
Today I’m showing you how to make the NO BAKE Oreo Mice Cookies I showed over at TT & J!
Recipe adapted by Taste of Home
What you’ll need
(Makes about 18 Cookies)
- 2 Cups of Oreo Crumbs w/out the CREME
- 2/3 Cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 of Sour Cream
- Black Licorie Candies for tail
- Red nonpareils for eyes
- Melt chocolate chips on a small bowl on microwave or a double boiler
- Crush about 12 OREOS w/out the frosting until finely crumbs to make 1 cup
- Add sour cream, and 1 cup of oreo crumbs to melted chocolate
- Refrigerate for 1hr
- Make small balls and refrigirate for another 10 minutes
- Cut licorices candies into thin strings for the tails
- Shape balls into a mice
- Roll balls into the other cup of Oreo crumbs
-Decorate and VIOLA!
I really hoped you enjoyed my little mice cookies tutorial!!