Websites I visit and recommend the most
After my daily routine of checking my email, blog and Facebook
page; these are my favorite sites for shopping and entertainment.
- Zulily : “Daily deals for MOMS, Babies and Kids!” I LOVE this shopping site! Great daily specials from 30-70% off!! I just wish I had money to buy all the daily specials. I love window shopping .. but HURRY UP! They run out fast! Here are some current examples:
: I just recently found out about this website and I LOVE it! Its AWESOME.. for all those crafty girls like me! Here you can find antiques, new and handmade items! Here are some Etsy Finds.. (links are below the picture)
3. Mud Pie Baby Clothing
: There are two websites. This ONE
is the main page and this OTHER
one is a sister page with discounted clothing. I Heart their clothing..They just added the 2011 Holiday collection for the fall and they are super cute.. Super Cute! I love purchasing Mud Pie baby clothing for Little Aries.. Here are some of my favorites:
|Tres Jolie Ruffle Bubble- $27.95
|Initial – $29.95
|Tres Jolie – $27.95
4. My Baby Rocks! : I love punk baby clothes. I found this website a couple of months ago and I love the onsies. The 4 pack onesies are $51.95 and singles are about $16-$19.99.
5. Hulu : I dont have cable at home.. I prefer to watch TV online and see the show at my own time! I think this website is amazing. You can see the shows the day after the show is aired. I don’t mind waiting a day to watch the current episode of my favorite shows.
6. Netflix : I use this website daily.. all the time! I watch re-runs of my favorite shows and I dont need cable to entertain myself. We have NETFLIX because its cheaper, reliable, and no fees for renting out movies.
7. Ebay: Victor uses ebay to purchase Transformers. I use this to purchase and bid on supplies, party supplies and many other things!
I have more websites I’d love to share.. Makes this Part 1 of the websites I visit the most!
What are your favorites shopping and entertainment sites?
Thanks for looking!