Easy Cake Pops!

Cake Pops are so easy and fun to make!
Here is a photo tutorial on how to make cake pops!
I did these Cake Pops last night..It took me a while because after checking up on Aries and making dinner  for my boyfriend; I was the last one to go to sleep!

I hope you enjoy making them.. Feel free to leave comments!

This is what you need!
I got all these ingredients at Wal-Mart..
Cake Box Mix (Any Flavor)
Cake  Frosting (Any Flavor)
Candy Melts or Chocolate( Wilton Blue Candy Melts 14 Oz. )
Icing Color (Any Color)
Sprinkles
Lollipop Sticks
Mini Treat Bags
Make the cake by following the directions of the box. Let it completely cool. Then smash into pieces and add to a large bowl.

Then add 1/3 cup of frosting to the cake.

Mix with a blender or by hand until it looks like this… Then place on Freezer for about 5 minutes.
 The fun part!  Making Balls!  Freeze the balls for 15 minutes.
Double Boiler-  For those who don’t know what it is, Get two pots like these below.. Add some water to the lower pot and boil the water. Let it simmer and remove from heat and add the candy melts; stir!
To add color to the white candy melts, simply; with a toothpick add some icing or food coloring and stir.
Once its up to your desire color.. another fun part begins! Dip the tip of the lollipop stick to the candy melt and stick it up your… cake ball!
 Like this!
Ok.. Now where am I going to place the cake pops?! Well you can use Styrofoam but since I didn’t had any… I used a carton box! (Make the holes before you placed the cake pops on the box.. if not you will make a mess!)
Dipping part! To get a smooth texture.. You have to take your time. Dip the whole cake pop and gently tap into the pot to remove excess candy melt and form a smooth cake pop.
 You can add decorations/sprinkles right after the dipping.
 Place on stand.
Note (If you are taking forever to finish.. Leave the cake balls in freezer until you are ready to dip one at a time)
Once you are done, place the cake pops on the fridge until the candy melt is dry and ready to put them in treat bags!

And the final product! Vioula there you go! You can give it as a gift!

Aries LOVED THEM!!
 Thank you!
Angie

• June 7, 2011 - 11:33 am

aaramirez3 - cool..i liked them!ReplyCancel

• June 7, 2011 - 11:38 pm

Anonymous - Love the pics, I try to make them this weekend, for a baby shower. RocioReplyCancel

• June 8, 2011 - 2:29 am

Anonymous - I LIKE IT ,I NEVER NO ABOUT THIS CAKE POPS LOOKS GOOD …… I HAVE TO MAKE ITReplyCancel

• July 25, 2011 - 12:25 pm

Jennifer - These look good…I love cake and icing! Would be fun to make for a party. Came by from the Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop.ReplyCancel

• July 25, 2011 - 12:25 pm

• July 25, 2011 - 5:47 pm

creativecarmella.blogspot.comReplyCancel

• July 25, 2011 - 5:47 pm

Carmella - Great tutorial! The first time I tried making these it was an epic fail!! I'll try it your way next time :) Thanks so much for sharing with Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop, I am co-hosting this week and I am so happy I found you there! I am now following, I hope you can stop by and visit me soon!creativecarmella.blogspot.comReplyCancel

• August 12, 2011 - 10:47 pm

Angie - These look good…I love cake and icing! Would be fun to make for a party. Came by from the Creative Bloggers' Party and Hop.ReplyCancel

• August 12, 2011 - 10:47 pm

Angie - I LIKE IT ,I NEVER NO ABOUT THIS CAKE POPS LOOKS GOOD …… I HAVE TO MAKE ITReplyCancel

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge